Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Lazy

I have been so lazy to write these last month...a lot of things have landed on my table and work just kept piling up but I was more busy surfing other blogs and reading there and totally ignored my own blog...

I guess sometimes I go through phases in my life that I get just plain lazy...like now...I went on the weighing scale over the weekend and realized that the pounds have crept up on me and I need to lose it real fast...

I have not been going to the gym like I use to and my eating habits have been just non disciplined! I am trying to make an effort now to take the stairs where ever I can instead of the elevators and escalators. I have been told that going off carbs will help as well so I am going to give that a go as well and some one else told me, don't eat 4 hours before bed time. If that's the case, I have to have dinner at 6 pm which is near impossible as I get home only at 7 30 pm. I guess I just have to make the effort.

Same goes to my blog, I guess I just have to make the time to write.

As everything is life, it is as simple as taking the first step to make the change...that's life!

2 comments:

KittyCat said...

Hi...I've been down this road too he he.

Am now trying hard to lose the remaining baby weight. Using the stairs sounds like a good start ya!

hoteliermom said...

I have started but I guess the food is the one that is difficult to control...ha ha ha