Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Robbed..

Some time ago when I started my blog, I wrote about an escalator near the DangWangi LRT that were not working...build all these, for what?

Last week I found out that one of my staff got robbed on the pedestrian bridge, the poor boy was going to the LRT station and was approached by two men with knives who relieved him of his money..I would have pissed in my pants or skirt if that had happened to me..

Just to think that I take that very same pedestrian bridge and sometimes after dark as well...it is not well lit and not worth using..I guess I will find an alternative then..like cross earlier instead of at the bridge..

I had wanted to start a blog about how to improve things that we see but I guess it is just too difficult for the authorities to take action..hence no improvement..well that's life!

No comments: